Today marks the launch of .NET 5.0, the unified platform framework which executes on desktop, web, cloud, mobile, gaming, IoT and AI platforms. Catch all the updates in the sessions at the .NET conference from November 10th 2020, through to November 12 2020, here. Ensure that you keep an eye on the support policy too, which is available here.
And more news, .NET 5.0 is available in Azure App Service, from today!
• .NET Documentation https://aka.ms/dotnet-docs
• SDK Documentation https://aka.ms/dotnet-sdk-docs
• Release Notes https://aka.ms/dotnet5-release-notes
• Tutorials https://aka.ms/dotnet-tutorials
• Code Mag https://aka.ms/dotnet5-codemag
In addition, I’ve ensured Visual Studio 2019 is on the latest release, 16.8.0.